Get a fresh perspective on Victoria, B.C. - See the city by land, sea or air!
1. On foot: As one of the most walkable cities in Canada, visitors will find it easy to explore on their own two feet. Join a guided walking tour with Discover the Past to learn about historic Chinatown and the city's diverse neighbourhoods, or wait for night to fall for the Ghostly Walks. Find the city's hottest local eateries with a food walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide at Feast Concierge.
2. By sidecar: For the ultimate in quirky transportation, enjoy a two-person tour aboard a vintage-style motorbike and sidecar with Sidecar Victoria. Tours are fully narrated by the driver, giving visitors the lowdown as they cruise the sights of the city in style.
3. By harbour ferry: Coast through the waters of the Inner Harbour or the Gorge waterway on a guided tour past picturesque marinas, unique floating houses and beautiful parks with Victoria Harbour Ferry. Take a pub crawl with a twist as the tiny ferries "hop" from pub to pub!
4. By bicycle: Explore local neighbourhoods and sample some locally made treats on a cycling tour with The Pedaler. Experience a cycling brewery tour or head out of town to discover the Saanich Peninsula. Cycle BC can assist visitors with rental bicycles and scooters, pointing them in the right direction for a great day exploring solo.
5. By seaplane: Take to the skies and see the city from above on a floatplane tour. Harbour Air offers spectacular panorama tours of the city along with a Butchart Gardens "Fly ‘N' Dine" package. Sandpiper Air also provides stunning city and coastal tours along with Gulf Islands and Tofino adventures packages for extended trips.
For more information, visit www.tourismvictoria.com/plan/getting-around/.