Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence
Victoria, BC V9E 2C5
Phone: (250) 220-2500
Fax: (250) 220-2501
The Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence (PISE) opened in 2008 as the first summer sport institute in Canada and is an independent not-for-profit organization located on the Camosun College Interurban campus. The Institute brings together:
- excellence in community sport and active healthy living development
- sport and exercise education
- sport technology research
- world-class athlete performance services
PISE, in collaboration with its partners the Canadian Sport Institute and Camosun College, serves the community, students, high performance athletes and coaches from across the region, province and country to provide world class training, education, testing, and applied research and innovation services together within a state of the art facility.
Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence Meeting Facility
- Total Sqft.: 15,000
- Reception Capacity: 2,000
- Description: It is our privilege and pleasure to officially welcome you to the premiere sport institute in North America, the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence. The Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence is a unique and holistic sport development model that will fuel Canada’s sport performance, build a healthier nation and develop role models to inspire physical literacy. An international forerunner bringing sport education and athlete development under one ‘roof’, it will incorporate sport science, sport technology and innovation, and sport and wellness research. All of us on the PISE team are very much looking forward to working with our partners, high performance athletes, students, educators and sport scientists to continue Canada’s quest for excellence in sport, health and fitness.