Stay and Play in Victoria!
Victoria is the ideal destination for pre & post travel. When visiting Victoria you are more likely to run out of time than things to do! Victoria boasts the mildest climate in Canada and offers year-round outdoor adventures resulting in endless entertainment possibilities:
- Enjoy thrilling whale watching and eco-adventure tours
- Experience a culinary adventure along with a microbrewery, winery, cidery or distillery tour
- Enjoy a golf getaway at our stunning and award-winning golf courses.
- Hike along internationally acclaimed trails or sail among our idyllic islands
- Kayak along rocky shorelines or scuba dive in waters the Cousteau Society rates 2nd only to the Red Sea
- Visit our world-renowned gardens and museums, and learn first-hand about our history and heritage
- Indulge, rejuvenate, calm and invigorate - pamper yourself with a West Coast spa retreat.
- Hop on board a double-decker bus for a city tour or enjoy the tradition of Afternoon Tea
- Partake in one of our many events & festivals or search our calendar of events and find out what's happening in town.
Take the time to explore a little further...
Easily accessible from Victoria, B.C., these destinations offer wonderful and varied possibilities for Pre and Post trips:
Nestled along Canada's West Coast, the Vancouver Island region is a paradise of tranquil islands, pristine coastlines, and emerald forests, where the ever-present Pacific Ocean shapes the scenery and softens the climate. Lush old-growth rainforests where the trees form a cool canopy over hiking trails, sparkling wave-swept beaches, majestic mountains snow-capped peaks, sun-dappled lakes surrounded by parkland, rolling vistas of farmland and vineyards - it's one awe-inspiring view after another. And whether you're strolling on a beach, watching an artist at work or enjoying a seafood feast, you feel the magic of being on an island surrounded by the magnificence of the Pacific Ocean.
Vancouver is consistently rated the #1 World's Most Liveable City, and it was the host city of the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games. There is no other city in the world like Vancouver with the combination of awe-inspiring beauty, world class restaurants and multicultural cosmopolitan sophistication. The city is nestled between rugged Coastal Range Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. It's clean and green with amazing attractions, museums, galleries, and public markets, the residents are friendly and the population diverse. It is a gardeners' and birdwatchers paradise. With a population of 2.3 million, Vancouver is Canada's third largest city.
Located in the spectacular Coast Mountains of British Columbia, and just two hours north of Vancouver, Whistler is Canada's premier, year-round destination. Consistently ranked the number one mountain resort in North America, Whistler features two majestic mountains, epic skiing and snowboarding, four championship golf courses, more than 200 shops, 90 restaurants and bars, accommodation galore, hiking trails, spas and arguably the best mountain bike park in the world. In short, Whistler has everything you will ever need to have the time of your life-and so much more.
On the surface Seattle sparkles with views of the Puget Sound, snowy mountain ranges and a dynamic downtown. But the heart of Seattle is found in the bustling Pike Place Market, flourishing food & wine scene, compelling cultural experiences, and energizing art community.
Discover all Seattle has to offer by staying downtown in one of the many world class hotels and explore the walkable metropolitan area. You'll find quaint coffee shops tucked next to revered restaurants and phenomenal shopping spots cozy alongside postcard perfect views.